Discover 101 Amazing Tips, Ideas, and Exact Steps That You and Your Child’s Teachers Can Do Now For Your Child’s Success Tomorrow!
- About 10% of all children suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. That’s about 3 children in every classroom, in every school, in every city across America.
- Some of these children are primarily “inattentive” and others are primarily “impulsive” or “hyperactive.” You can learn much more about the Different Types of ADHD in our parent training course “Success with ADHD.”
- In your ebook you will learn how to help your child to be more organized with school-work. Get homework done faster, and actually get it turned in tomorrow!
- Exact steps for classroom teachers in creating better worksheets for students with ADHD, and even how to give tests to those with ADHD to find out what they have actually learned about the subject.
- Over the past 25 years we have talked with hundreds of classroom teachers, school psychologists, and administrators to find the best ways to help children and teenagers with ADHD to succeed in school.