Our treatment for ADHD students and adults begins with an hour intake/history session ($150), a baseline assessment with the Test of Variables of Attention ($150), and a Baseline Assessment with Cambridge Brain Sciences Assessment Tool (no charge to our clients).
Once we have gathered this information, if treatment for ADHD or a similar condition seems warranted, we offer a money saving treatment package that consists of the following services:
- 20 Total Sessions with Direct Neurofeedback
- 4 Additional Counseling Sessions
- Individualized Eating Program Recommendations
- Individualized Exercises to do at Home During the Week
- Follow-up TOVA after 20 DNF Sessions
- Follow-up Cambridge Brain Sciences Assessments at 4, 8, 12, 16, and 20 weeks.
Once per month we will submit a claim on your behalf to your insurance company for possible reimbursement of services rendered. Depending on your company, and contract, you may be reimbursed for a portion of your investment.
Fee for this package: $3,487.50
This is a savings of about $260.00 (about 8% savings) for the same services – but not purchased as a package.
Compare with treatment services in Los Angeles costing from $200 to $250 per direct-neurofeedback treatment session.
The program is designed to be completed in six months or less.
As stated above, the initial evaluation and Tova Test are not included in this price. This is a treatment package only.
To learn more, please give us a call at 661.972.5953