We help people to improve the quality of their lives, and we use this unique treatment process in Tehachapi with each of our valued clients:
- We begin with a mental health audit involving both computerized technology, and your own self-reporting of your goals, frustrations, hopes, and dreams.
- To begin, we send you a link to a brain performance assessment tool from Cambridge Brain Sciences of Toronto, Canada. This assessment is completed in the comfort of your home on your computer or ipad. It takes about 45 minutes and is very accurate. The results are sent immediately to us for evaluation, and is ready to discuss with you at our first appointment.
- You will complete your mental health audit by downloading the paperwork in our Office Forms section. While many of the forms are just legal paperwork required at any doctor’s office, much of the forms ask you to share with us your goals, and the things standing in the way of achieving your goals. And there is also a brief audit of brain performance, and its impact on daily life.
- Once all of this is done, we schedule our initial face to face appointment.
- At this first appointment we go over the Cambridge Brain Sciences assessment results, and also your self-reporting of goals and interference to achieving your goals, and your mental health audit.
- Also during the first appointment you will be introduced to the high performance Clarity Direct Neurofeedback treatment, with a very brief introductory session.
- Most people begin to feel the improvement after just the first appointment.
OUR 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you don’t feel that we have met your expectations, or you don’t feel that continuing with Direct Neurofeedback or with counseling at our office in Bear Valley Springs will help you… just let us know within 48 hours and we will refund any charges completely – the initial session will be free of charge.
- All sessions following the initial session will involve Direct Neurofeedback, and will last 45-50 minutes.
- Every six to eight weeks we will have you re-take the Cambridge Brain Sciences assessment tasks to track your progress.